Thursday, March 16, 2023

Reflection for M.A #2

 To make the Major Assignment number 2, I looked over multiple short stories to get an idea of what we might like to read and how short stories worked. Afterwards, I read and discussed the short stories. I got to pick what story and what collection I wanted the story to be from. At first, I chose Milk and Honey, but I talked about the entire collection on an assignment instead of just one story. So, I switched to afterparties by Anthony Veasna So’s collection and out of all of the stories I chose Superking Son Scores Again. After I chose this story, I typed out a short analysis about the story without giving too much away. After that I researched more about So and talked about his life and him as an overall author. Then I looked up what other people have said about the book and the collection as a whole and took their quotes so other people would want to read it. I made a book cover using google draw, taking the image from google about badminton and then putting the title on it. Then before everyone looked over my work including Mrs. Dudley and then changed my work accordingly with some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback #2