Monday, January 30, 2023

Planning Worksheet 3

 Achieving my Goals 

Most people have goals, as do I. My big goals in life are to be financially stable and I want to be able to provide my future family with things we need in order to survive while doing something I am passionate about. Also, I would want to be able to afford some things that we want. I want to be able to provide for people and that doesn’t come at an easy cost as you have small things to achieve. 

With the big things come small things that I must do first. For me, I need to graduate college and get my degree before I do anything. By graduating college then I can apply for jobs that I would want and get paid good money for it. Also, when I get my first job; I might be offered other jobs and can pay more than what I was getting. In doing this I will work more and more, getting better pay and being closer and closer to being financially stable. But all of this is not as easy as it seems.  

When you do small things in life it takes committing yourself. I must have discipline to know what I want in the long run. Whether it be cutting people off or just taking more time to dedicate myself to dreams and goals. I can't let anything stop me from reaching my goals, the only person in the way is me. I need to take the time to achieve the goals and it will be better for me in the long run. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback #2