Monday, January 30, 2023

Planning Worksheet 4

 Reaching the goals

Many things will stand in my way in order to reach my goals. The path is not going to be easy as it is hard to achieve your goals. Things such as friendships or relationships can sometimes harm your end goals on what you're trying to achieve; they can distract you from what you want or sometimes they can be a motivation on what you want. 

In Society people are going to tell me I can’t achieve it and will doubt me but it is up to myself to do what I have to do to succeed. 

To obtain these obstacles I just have to put my mind on what I want to achieve. If I stay focused on the end goal it will give me motivation. I just need to put more effort into what I want to achieve when doing so it will all come over time.

When I achieve the goals it will be better for me in the future. The journey will be a struggle but in the long run I know I will be financially stable. When doing so it will cause less stress as you do not have to worry about money or your status. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback #2